TEMU Coupon bundleFrog NFTIf this character & is in...Join 20Cogs and get a fre...Blue or Red poll testBoss G12W-8 12" Waza Spea...IK Multimedia's Pick & Mi...test videoJust a test topic

DreamHost

ssi latest member

Please welcome tino, our newest member.
guitarguitar
Members
  • Total Members: 17
  • Latest: tino
Stats
  • Total Posts: 211
  • Total Topics: 77
  • Online Today: 166
  • Online Ever: 576
  • (January 22, 2020, 02:28:35 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 138
Total: 138
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:52:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
TinyPortal 2.1.3

Compatible with both SMF 2.0 and 2.1 RC2/RC3

Visit our Amazon Store

amazon.com
138 Guests, 0 Users

Recent Topics

Members
  • Total Members: 17
  • Latest: tino
Stats
  • Total Posts: 211
  • Total Topics: 77
  • Online Today: 166
  • Online Ever: 576
  • (January 22, 2020, 02:28:35 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 138
Total: 138

Author Topic: Ace Radio  (Read 26967 times)

Offline ZarPrime

Re: Ace Radio
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 06:18:04 PM »
Hmmm, don't know why it did that for you.  It worked fine for me with Google Chrome.  What browser were you using when it stopped responding?

Offline ZarPrime

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 06:25:41 PM »
Hmmm, try this link on the TP site --> http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?page=16

2 bottom blocks.  The top one is the one with avatars.  See it that article is working OK for you.  Except, I know some of the avatars aren't showing up on that article.  That's another problem that I'm working on.

I have to go out for a little while.  Will be back a little later.

Offline admin

• Canon
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 06:30:39 PM »
Hmmm, try this link on the TP site --> http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?page=16

2 bottom blocks.  The top one is the one with avatars.  See it that article is working OK for you.  Except, I know some of the avatars aren't showing up on that article.  That's another problem that I'm working on.

I have to go out for a little while.  Will be back a little later.

Yep, they seem to work fine over there.  Just something makes the site freeze here.  Seems like the sorttable.js file maybe conflicting with something else perhaps.

Offline ZarPrime

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 06:32:29 PM »
Perhaps some other javascript that is use on the FrontPage.  Not sure, I'd have to take a look at all the other blocks.  Not right now though.  I'll be back a little later.

Offline ZarPrime

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 06:33:54 PM »
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if it's freezing up if you are using IE though. ;D

Offline admin

• Canon
  • Administrator
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 11:33:07 PM »
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if it's freezing up if you are using IE though. ;D

I knew you were going to say that, lol..   Strange though, I've never come across this problem before..  I can view the tp site without problem, but this testsite just lock up when I try that js file here.  I get a message at the bottom of my screen saying "cctestsite.info has become unresponsive.  Then I have to remove the file from my server, and close and restart my browser before it will work again.

And it does work when viewing this site in firefox. 

Offline admin

• Canon
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2012, 08:11:39 AM »
Ok, further updtae to my last post.  When I visited this site thismorning it was still freezing up for me, and became unresposive, couln't click to read posts, couldn't get to tp admin etc.  This time it was without the sorttable.js file installed.  ???

So I turned off the new block you put at bottom, and now site is working for me again.

EDIT:  Now uploaded sorttable.js file, and site is still working fine atm.  ???   (with block turned off)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 08:13:28 AM by admin »

Offline ZarPrime

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2012, 01:28:15 PM »
Mick, I must say that this is very strange behavior. :o So, here's what I am going to do sometime today.  I am going to create an article like I have over at TP.net with that bottom block set to be the only block shown on that article page.  Then I will set all the other panels, other than the bottom panel, to NOT show on that article.  That way, only that block will show on that article.  If there is some conflict with another block on the FrontPage, then that block should work fine on the article page with sorttable.js installed and the FrontPage should work fine as well.  Then we should be able to sort out what block on the FP is interfering with the block .  At least I think that should work.

Jim