TEMU Coupon bundleFrog NFTIf this character & is in...Join 20Cogs and get a fre...Blue or Red poll testBoss G12W-8 12" Waza Spea...IK Multimedia's Pick & Mi...test videoJust a test topic

DreamHost

ssi latest member

Please welcome tino, our newest member.
Members
  • Total Members: 17
  • Latest: tino
Stats
  • Total Posts: 211
  • Total Topics: 77
  • Online Today: 45
  • Online Ever: 576
  • (January 22, 2020, 02:28:35 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 41
Total: 41
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 08:10:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
TinyPortal 2.1.3

Compatible with both SMF 2.0 and 2.1 RC2/RC3

shout box

admin

2021 Mar 04 00:03:28
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium

admin

2021 Mar 04 00:03:05
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec qu

admin

2021 Mar 04 00:03:46
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

admin

2021 Mar 04 00:03:54
gggggggg hhhhhhh jjjjjjjj

admin

2021 Mar 04 00:03:32
ggggggggggggggggggggggggg

admin

2021 Mar 04 00:03:24
ttttttttttttttttttttttttt

admin

2020 Feb 18 07:02:50
and reversed

admin

2019 Dec 30 07:12:33
testing again

admin

2019 Sep 20 07:09:55
testing

admin

2019 Sep 20 07:09:27
test

Visit our Amazon Store

amazon.com
41 Guests, 0 Users

Recent Topics

Members
  • Total Members: 17
  • Latest: tino
Stats
  • Total Posts: 211
  • Total Topics: 77
  • Online Today: 45
  • Online Ever: 576
  • (January 22, 2020, 02:28:35 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 41
Total: 41

screwfix
Wish
machine-mart

Wilko
halfords
gear4music

parkcameras
wex
donneruk

coins NFT 3
dickies
toolstation

Making money from your website, blog, or social media.

Did you know it's very easy to make money using your website, even on Twitter and Facebook now using Viglink's Anywhere tool. If you are posting on twitter or Facebook or somewhere outside your own website, then use the Anywhere tool, which can be found on their website under the products menu.

The Anywhere tool can also be used on your own site, but that said, if you install the provided API code to your website template file either manually, or by installing one of the provided plugins for the various site software platforms, then it will automatically affiliate any link you, or your users post in your forum or blog. If you turn on the link insertion feature, then it can turn certain words in to links automatically, for example if you or one of your members were to type certain words, it will turn them into an affiliated links, just like it no doubt has somewhere in this text.

I have purposely changed the colour of the links to Orange so you can see where it's added them. If you hover your mouse cursor over any of the words highlighted in orange, you see it says link added by Viglink.

Viglink also runs a affiliate system, you simply add a referral link anywhere on your site, or post it up on twitter, Facebook etc, anyone who signs up you'll earn 35% of Viglink's commissionfor the first year. Just share your unique link which can be found in your account settings after you sign up. My affiliate link is below, so if you are thinking of giving it a go, please do me a favour and go via my link.

Check it out here, https://www.viglink.com/?vgref=27364 Even better it will cost you nothing. Give it a try. 

Any money you earn can be paid directly into your Paypal account, there's also other options should you wish to use them, and they are outlined on the Viglink website.

VigLink banner

This system is highly recommended, and works better for me than any of the other affiliate systems I've tried in the past. If you're running Simple machines forum (SMF) as your forum software you can download the Viglink SMF plugin from here, https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2817 It's the very same one installed on this site.

Golden-age-wireing